CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Jordan's on his Mission!!

We took Jordan to the MTC on Wednesday! It just happened to be my birthday that day, and it was such a sad, sad birthday!! We didn't take Addi with us up there so we had to get a picture with her before we had left. Oh yeah I cut Addi's hair again. My neighbor cut it for me and it was a little shorter then I expected it to be, but we love it. It's an A line in the back. I love the back of it I need to get a picture of it.
Anyways Jordan was so sad to see leave! It's been so much fun following him around to all of his things for the last 19 years. I really do feel like he is one of my best friends, and I will really, really miss him! My Aunt Joyce emailed me and in the email she told me taking a missionary is one of the saddest and sweetest experiences. I think that is the perfect way to describe it. Even though it made me extremely sad I know that what he is doing right now is where he needs to be!
I don't know if he's going to be able to look at my blog, but just in case We miss you Jordan! I hope you're doing well! You're going to be the best missionary ever!!

4 comments:

Nick & Danielle said...

That is too bad we didn't see you guys but it was probably a good thing I'd of bawled my eyes out seeing you guys cry. Happy (late) Birthday!!

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey ashley its Chrissy Hood I finally have my own blogspot you should add me so you can see whats goin on. Talk to you soon

hannah said...

Hey Ashley! This is Hannah (Nielson) from Delta and I saw your blog through Aimee's. I just wanted to leave a comment on how cute Addi is! She is just beautiful! Congratulations on the pregnancy, also! I'm happy for you! My blog is http://travishannah.blogspot.com if you want to see it. Have a fun 4th of July! :)

hannah said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Ashley! You look so gorgeous! Your hair is WAY pretty. ;)