CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Good News!

Well most people already know, but I just thought I'd let everyone know just in case! Jake and I are having another baby!! I'm only 13 weeks along and the baby is not due til December 14th but we're pretty excited about it! We've been trying to get pregnant for a year and a half so we're really happy that it finally happened! I haven't been feeling way good a lot, but hopefully I'm far enough a long that I should start feeling better. Anyways that's our good news for those of you who didn't already know!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh Ash!! That's so exciting!! That's no fun that you'll be pregnant through the hot summer, but it will be so worth it! And you'll have another cute baby! Congratulations!!

Jenna Marie said...

Congradulations Ashley and Jake. I hope everything goes well.

JEN said...

That is AWESOME!! I am so excited for you guys:) Hopefully we will be close enough that we will be able to come see he new little one!!

Tiffy Ann said...

Congrats Ashley! That is exciting. Hope all goes well.

Shai said...

YAY!! I already knew, and I have already told you congrats, but I will say it again CONGRATS! I am so glad that it finally happened for you guys! Now Addi will get to have a friend!
A baby in winter is a good and bad thing. Good because you won't be hot while you are at your biggest, (Yay for sweaters!) but bad because you won't ever want to take the baby out cuz everyone is sick! But mostly I vote that it is an awesome time! LOVE YOU!!!