CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!


Well I told Jake that since it was fathers day I would let him play the Play Station all day without me whining about it! This little "gift" to him is so hard for me because I HATE the Play Station! That is why I'm posting a blog today, because I'm bored and Addi is asleep so I have no one to play with! I thought I would tribute this blog to him since it's his day!

Since day one Jake has loved being a dad and he's very very good at it. Addi just adores him! I'm so grateful for his patience and understanding. If you knew us in high school you know our relationship was always an up and down roller coaster, and it's still the same way. We don't fight as much :), but one second Addi makes us both so happy and then the next second we are both so mad at her. She can make us feel so many different emotions in the span of 10 seconds that it's crazy. Jake knows a lot more about what he's doing then I do that's for sure. I'm so proud of Jake and all the things he's accomplished. He's a very hard worker, and he never gives up on anything.
The other day at my brothers farewell Jake came in with his Grandma so he sat with his family instead of coming and finding me. I was so mad at him especially when my Aunt Betty thought that the reason I was crying so hard was because Jake and I were fighting or something instead of over my brother leaving on a mission. I realize that I spend enough time in Delta that people probably think that Jake and I are always getting a divorce, but we're really not! :) Jake is always very patient with me wanting to be in Delta and I'm especially grateful for that! He doesn't usually make a big stink about me spending so much time there even though I know he misses me when I'm gone!!

I Love Jake more then anything in this world and I'm so grateful that he is such a good dad to Addi! There are many reasons why I love him, and I hope I'm as good to him as he is to me.
I have to give a shout out to my best Dad in the world, even though I know he'll never look at this! My Dad is the best, and I'm so proud of him. I'm grateful for him and all the things he's taught me. I love both him and my Mom! You guys are the best!!!!


2 comments:

Aimee said...

Ash!! I don't have your email, or I would've just emailed you. But I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you today. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's the best one yet!

Trevor and Denielle said...

I love this post you made for Fathers Day! You have such a wonderful family and I'm grateful for your dad being such a good dad, because I know Trevor will be just like him! But I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and that We LOVE you!!