CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer games!

This is when I rode to the summer games for soccer to watch my little brothers! I know I'm horrible but Jake had left earlier then us with the car seat in his car. She loved not being trapped in her seat. Her and Tanner rode in the very back and just played.

Me and Addi went to watch Jessica play volleyball in the summer games! She does so good, and it was really fun to watch her. I wish I could have seen more!

Addi adores Qua, Nae Nae, and Di, oh yeah and Gus (their dog)! Whenever I can't find her in the yard at my Mom and Dads house I know she's wandered over to the George's. I'm just glad they like her. They are so patient with her and are always playing with her when she's over there. I'm so, so grateful for them!!!

0 comments: