CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

4 things!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was totally crushing on Jake, and he thought I was the most annoying thing ever!
2. I was not spending enough time with my family, even though I thought I was with them all of the time.
3. I, like Aimee, was also doing stock show and I hated it.
4. I was just getting past the stage where all the boys called me "Ugly Ashley"! (Well that was in fifth grade but it took me a long time to get over it!!)

4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Just starting college, even though I never really went to school.
2. Driving to Ephraim as much as possible to hang out with Jake.
3. I was working at Lucky Buns! :)
4. I was not being near as responsible as I should have been.

4 thing I did yesterday...
1. I went walking with my friend Maridee.
2. I went to Wal Mart.
3. I didn't feel very good so I sat around a lot!
4. I made dinner, and played with Addi!

4 shows I watch regularly...
I love tivo it's the best thing ever. I never have to miss any of my shows and I can watch them when Addi is in bed.
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go with Addi

4 people I tag...
1. Maridee
2. Shai
3. Jenny Morris
4. Tiffany

0 comments: