CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hogle Zoo!

For my Mom's birthday she took the kids the the zoo, and to the Lehi Swimming Pool. We had so much fun, even though I'm pretty sure it was 1 million degrees outside. I can't remember ever going to the zoo before, even though my mom swears she took us when we were little, so I was probably just as excited as the little kids.

Addi really loved the zoo especially for the first hour. It was a little hot after that, but she still wanted to see all the animals.
We didn't tell Addi to sit right there, we just told her to get in the picture, and she just went right over and plopped on the gorilla's lap! It was pretty funny!


They had a baby giraffe at the zoo. It was a pretty cute giraffe.



Addi's been liking sunglasses lately. I think she looks way cute in them.




These were all the kids we took to the zoo. The twins actually loved it too. They were really enjoying it. Thanks Mom for letting us come with you on your birthday, since it was your birthday we probably should have done something for you instead of the kids, but thanks we had fun spending time all together. We love you.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun addi is so cute and she was so fun for go with. thanks for all you do for me. I love you lacey

Tiffy Ann said...

Sounds like you had a blast! The girls really liked the zoo when we took them last year, so I guess we should take them again. Happy birthday to your mom!

Shai said...

That looked like you guys had a lot of fun! I LOVE the zoo!!!! Addi is getting so big it cute.
P.S. You need to put up a picture of your growing belly so I can see!!!

Devin and Chrissy said...

Ashley cute cute pics. I hope you add my blog to your page I would love to catch up with you oh yeah ITS Chrissy. Hope to talk to you soon

Sarah Pittard said...

I love the super cute matching dresses the girls have on!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!