CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July!

Well I'm finally getting up my 4th of July pictures! I've tried a couple of times, but I couldn't get it to work for some reason. I had so much fun on the fourth. We did the usual things everyone does like parade, park, derby... You know the story if you're from Delta! Well I took a nap to, and most people probably don't do that!

Addi loved the parade. When the girls in the pretty dresses would come by waving at us Addi would wave back. I couldn't get a very good picture, but it was still pretty cute.

I think Jake loved getting the candy as much as Addi did. He was telling her to go get the candy clear up in the middle of the street! They were a good team, well WE were a good team. They gathered the candy while I sat back and ate all the good stuff. By the way I thought this parade was better then it seems like it has been in the past, I really enjoyed it this year.


Addi looked so stinking cute in these sunglasses I had to buy them for her. I feel so bad I didn't get a picture of the three of us, but I'll remember that for next year! Oh yeah congratulations to my Father in Law for winning the Derby. I was pretty proud of him. I come from 2 great families.



4 comments:

Shai said...

She does look really cute in those glasses, and that dress...way cute!! Still can't wait to see your belly!!! ;)

Devin and Chrissy said...

Ashley, Addi is way cute in those glasses. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I hope you add me and hope to talk to you soon. Congrats on the new baby by the way :)

Anonymous said...

hey i just wanted to leave you a comment and tell you how cute addi is! I admit i look at your page to see her cute pics!! hope you don't mind! i love that little dress she had on for the fourth! looks like you guys had a fun time!! my page is private so you can email me if you want me to add you to mine. shiduwel@Hotmail.com

Aimee said...

Ash I love the pics from the 4th! And the Zoo! She is too cute! Jake looks like he is such a fun daddy. I'm so excited to see your next one, he/she will be just as cute as Addison!