CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're Having A...


Well we found out what we are having, and Addi was right. We are officially having a boy! We are both majorly excited! We went in for our ultrasound the other day, and it's definitely a boy. Tho doctor pointed to his little thingy and asked what we thought that was and Addi said it was a snake! We are pretty excited to have another child, but I'm not going to lie I'm VERY nervous too. I can't imagine another child in our home right now. Well anyways that's our good news. We just got back from 3 days at Fish Lake, and I'm in serious need of a hot shower! I'm feeling pretty bad I didn't take one picture while we were there, so you won't see any pictures of that trip, but I'm sure it won't be too long til I have something else to talk about!

10 comments:

Devin and Chrissy said...

Ashley Congrats on your baby boy I cant wait to see pics oh yeah let me know if you have added me so I can add ya. Again congrats. Your family is just too cute.

Chad and Laura said...

That's so fun!! I'm way excited for you guys. You will love having another baby at your house and it will be fun to have one of each. Ya it's about time I get some stuff on my blog huh!

Aimee said...

Congratulations Ash! I'm so excited for you & Jake to have a boy. He is going to be such a little cutie & Addi will be such a great sister!

Nate and Britney said...

Congratulations!! Jake finally manned up .... is what Nate would say. We are so happy for you guy's. Little boy's are so fun, but so are little girl's too!! It will be so much fun for Addi to have a little baby brother! Congrats!

Liz Szilagyi said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun to have a little boy in your family.

Jenny Kay said...

Congrats! How exciting! Kory would KILL for a boy..really no lie! But we will just have to see when that time comes! You will be an awesome mom of two!

Nick & Danielle said...

Congrats Ash! That is really cool. I'm so excited for you!

hannah said...

Congrats, Ashley & Jake! That is so exciting that you are having a boy! Addi will be such a cute big sister. :)

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Ashley! Congrats on baby number 2!! You will definitely have your hands full. Take care :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on having a boy! that is so awesome! addi will have so much fun with a new baby im sure! congrats!