CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day in Cedar!

Jake has been saying he was going to build a Snow man with Addi forever! I don't know if any of you are from Cedar, but a couple of days ago it snowed a TON, so Jake decided he would go out and help her! Addi was so excited and she looked so cute all bundled up. We don't really have good winter clothes so I just scrounged up whatever I could find!


Addi really didn't do to much to help and the snow was to powdery to make a ball so pretty much they just played in it! If you'll notice there is no finishing result because they never actually got a snowman made!




She was not really as into the snow as I thought she would be! She was to cold! We really need to get her some real winter clothes!





If you'll notice she's not wearing her pink gloves anymore. When they got wet she asked me to get her some socks. My mom never has gloves at her house so whenever we use to play in the snow she would have us put socks on our hands! Believe it or not it actually works pretty good, well at least it's better then nothing! Those are actually Jake's hunting socks rolled up so she had double protection!



Who doesn't want hot chocolate after they've been playing in the snow!!


Jake hates it when I take his picture because he knows it's going right on the blog! But he's such a cute dad, and I think they're always such cute pictures!
Jet is officially 8 weeks old and he's still so stinking cute! He's getting way good at holding his head up and he really likes helping dad with his homework!



9 comments:

Lacey said...

O Ash I love it! Your kid are so cute!!! I love the one of Jet he is getting so big. I can't believe that he can hold his head up that good already. Addi looks like she had fun. Jake is a really good dad!!! I love all of you.

Jenna Marie said...

We did the socks for gloves thing when we were younger too, it really does work. Jet is so big I cant believe he is already 8 weeks, thats crazy!

Aimee said...

Your kids get cuter every day I swear!! And Jake is such a cute daddy. Jet looks just like an Abbott to me. He is such a doll. I love the pictures of Addi playing in the snow - she's just like me, I hate to be cold!!

Shai said...

Cute Cute! I can't believe how big Jet is looking! Time goes by so fast!

hannah said...

Awww...your kids are SO cute!!! I love Addi in her little snow outfit! What a doll! And Jet is getting so big! He looks like an Abbott to me, too. What a cutie!!! By the way, you look GREAT for having 2 kids!!! :)

Nick & Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is Jet! Looks like Addi had fun in the snow. Her and Parker should get together sometime.

Trevor and Denielle said...

Jet is getting so big! He is so dang cute! Addi looks like she had fun playing with Jake too! We can't wait to see you guys in April! Love ya!

Trevor and Denielle said...

Jet is getting so big! He is so dang cute! Addi looks like she had fun playing with Jake too! We can't wait to see you guys in April! Love ya!

Trevor and Denielle said...

Jet is getting so big! He is so dang cute! Addi looks like she had fun playing with Jake too! We can't wait to see you guys in April! Love ya!