CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Blessing!

We had the best Sunday ever! Trevor came down from Wyoming and we blessed our babies together. They both did a really great job. I was so proud of Jake. He was so nervous, but he really did such a good job.

I hate the glare in this picture but it will just have to do. I still can't believe that our family is growing, I really feel so blessed in my life right now. It's weird to think that Jake and I's lives are really where they are right now. We have a good life.

I was so glad that Trevor got to come enjoy this experience with us. Denielle is such a good wife, and she's very patient with her in laws! Her family wasn't able to make it because of the weather so it really was a sacrifice for her and I'm grateful that she was willing to come all this way and do it here.



I love this picture. Jet wore Jordan's little baby blessing outfit. I was so glad my mom let me use it, and he looked really cute in it even though it was a little old-school!


It's too bad these boys won't remeber their blessing day, because it really was a good one!




1 comments:

Aimee said...

I love Jet's blessing outfit. He looks so cute! That's so fun that you & Trevor have kids so close in age!