CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Good news!

Well I've got some good news! Addi has went potty in the toilet!!! I know most of you mothers are thinking so what who cares, but for those of you who don't know I've been pretty stressed about the whole potty training thing! Addi has wanted nothing to do with the toilet so I'm pretty excited that she's a little bit interested. She's still not potty trained but she's getting better at telling us that she needs to go and then actually going! Well anyways I'm pretty excited! We can no longer afford 2 sizes of diapers, and I'm pretty tired of having to pack 2 sizes of diapers around in my diaper bag! I just hope that the end of her wearing diapers is near!!!!

4 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Congratulations!! I feel for you I hated the whole potty training process, but once it is over with you are going to be so thankful and Proud!! Good luck, this is just the beginning!!

hannah said...

Your kids are so cute, Ashley! And congrats on getting Addi started on potty training! That's exciting!!! You guys are such a cute little family. And your hair is so long and shiny!! :)

Crystal said...

I thought that looked hard the first time I saw it also but I promise it's not! I think the key to a bread recipe is to make it not thinkng it's going to turn out the first time becasue it's something new. And then make it agian the very next day so you don't forget what you did. When I first made that bread I made it like 3 or 4 times that week so I would remember what I did and each time the bread was even better. Next time your in Delta swing by my house and we'll make a couple loaves together. :)

Hawkins Family said...

Hey!! So Addi is getting so big. Congrats on potty training. We need to get together sometime. Dustyn and Heather moved to Cedar and I know that we are going to try to get down there next month when she has the baby. I will let you know. Also, I will try to get some healthy recipes for ya. Your mom said that you guys were getting into those P90X workout videos. How do you like them? Moses is wanting to get them. Brit and I have just been doing the BIGGEST LOSER videos. They seem to work fine, but I want a little more of an intense workout and the P90X seems to fit that category. Let me know what you think!!!!