CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eventful Month!

Well I'm really sorry but I've posted A TON of pictures this time! We've done a lot of stuff in the last month, and I haven't hardly posted anything. I know you might get bored, but I couldn't choose which pictures to put in and which to leave out so I just ended up posting a lot of pictures. School has started now and Jake and I are both going full time so I don't really know how much I'll be able to post.

3 comments:

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Yes it was a eventful month but is was so much fun. I love all the pictures I haven't seen most of them. I need to have another baby the twins are actualy really good with Jet and Jacen. Anyway it was fun haveing you home I would love it if you really could move closer. Maybe some day I love you.

Erica said...

Ashley you have such a cute little family, I've seen you at a couple of basketball games but just haven't made it over to talk to you. I saw your blog on someone's blog list and decided to have a look. I just love these blogs!