CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas!

I love Christmas time so much and Christmas Eve is why! I love this night! My mom does so many things to make this night very special to all of us! She always gets us really nice jammies, and we're always matching, but we love it. This picture is so funny! It's mom and dad with all of their grand kids. How cute of Grandparents are they???
Mom with all her girls in their matching jammies. We love all being the same.
This is what we do every year. We all get in our new pajamas and take a family picture in front of the tree. I don't think the boys love it, but their all patient!
It's so weird we have 2 kids!!!
We always take this picture too! See how beautiful my mom makes it for us! Our family is getting to big to have it at our house anymore. Soon we'll be filling the gym at the church. Actually my Dad would never have it there but we really are getting to big for our tiny family room. Maybe we'll actually have a new house by Christmas!!
I thought this picture was so funny of Dave. He'd probably die if he knew I posted it! Every Christmas morning Jake's dad makes everyone omelets at his mom and dads house. This year grandma made him an apron and he posed when Jake went to take a picture of him. It was pretty funny!
I don't know why my fonts changing now! Well Jet has made it to Christmas. If any of you know Addi you know why I'm so happy he's made it! This hat his Grandma Rae gave to him and we think it's so funny!


We got Addi a Kitchen for Christmas. She doesn't ever really play with it now, but she liked it that morning. She actually enjoyed Christmas this year so it was really fun! Next year it will be way fun with both of the kids!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Ash I love looking at the pictures you put up!! Your kids are seriously the cutest!! Addi is such a cute big sister & you look so good! Your family is so cute.