CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged!


4 things I love about my husband:
1. He is a really hard worker.
2. His competitiveness! Even though it drives me crazy when we're playing against each other! I don't beat him very often so I don't know why he cares! :)
3. I love watching funny shows with him. We just started watching the Office, and I'm pretty sure watching him is even funnier then the show!
4. How he makes me feel good about myself.

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
I don't really like watching movies more than once, but I really like these movies.
1. Love and Basketball
2. The Disney Movies (Mostly cuz I have too, but I kinda like watching them!)
3. American President
4. Pretty Women

4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. The View (I know I'm crazy, but I just love watching those ladies argue!)
2. One Tree Hill
3. Smallville
4. Friends

4 Places I have been:
1. Kansas
2. Bahamas (it was a cruise but I can't remember the other places!)
3. Canada
4. New York

4 People who email me regularly
Nobody really emails me but sometimes I get emails from:
1. Aimee Fin (Which by the way I love reading those things about you!)
2. I get an email every week reminding me of how far a long I am.
3. School teachers
4. Jake (but very, very rarely!)

4 Favorite Foods
Well these change daily, depending on what sounds good at the time!
1. Stir Fry
2. Sweet and Sour Chicken
3. ICE CREAM
4. French Bread

I would like to visit
1. Puerto Rico ( I want to see my brother soooo bad!)
2. Mexico
3. Spain
4. Really anywhere, I just want a vacation!

Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. A new baby!
2. Jake graduating with his masters!
3. Addi being potty trained and no longer needing a sippy all the time! (Any advice would be greatly appreciated!) :)
4. Turning 25!

4 People I would like to tag
1. Lacey
2. Laura
3. Shai
4. Shasta

3 comments:

Nick & Danielle said...

Ash...you are going to be 25???? That is a little crazy for me. Nick and I were thinking about taking a graduation trip to Puerto Rico, if we end up doing it, you guys should come!! I hear they have these lakes that have this neon stuff in it and looks pretty cool when you get in the water. How does May sound? Shellene can babysit!!!

Chad and Laura said...

Hey I just tagged you too, so just get it off my blog!!

Winters said...

It sucks that we are so far away now but I bet you look so cute with your baby belly!!!! We miss you guys!!!