CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Lots and lots of really random stuff!

I haven't posted any pictures of Addi for a really long time! I didn't think I had taken any, but there were a few that I haven't put on here! In these pictures Addi was helping Jake get ready to go look for deer. I don't know what made Jake decide to do this, but he came out with her in his coveralls! He thought he was pretty funny.

Jake thought she looked like a really tall baby girl in these pictures! She thought she was so funny!

I love this one of Addi because this is really her now. She is gradually turning into such a girly girl! She thinks everything is so cute, and she loves to go shopping. Addi's middle name is the same as mine, Rula, and Grandma started calling her Addi Ru, and then it was just Ru, and it has now turned into Ruby or Ruby Tuesday. I even find myself calling her Ruby when I'm getting mad at her. I really think this nick name is going to stick for awhile!
She likes hanging out with Easton and Tanner, even if Tanner doesn't really want her around too much!

I love these pictures! She absolutely adores Jace and Hunter! She gets so excited to see them whenever we're coming home! I think they get tired of her too, but they never act like it! Maybe that's why she likes them so much!!


4 comments:

The Jeffery Family said...

Hey! I called Jaren and he said he doesn't have a mailing address and didnt buy a box at the school? Those boys are so funny sometimes! Anyways he asked if Jordan could send him letters to my house and thats just fine. my address is 1903 N 550 W. Cedar City UT, 84720. Jaren always gets stuff here, now I know why :) Hope this helps!

Winters said...

so cute ash addi is getting so big! i love her cute middle name!!!

Lacey said...

Hey Ash I haven't blogged in a long time I love the pictures of addi st so cute I love . And the picture of Hunter I love the legs.

Brendon and Necia said...

Hey! I am so glad I found your blog...you have the cutest family! Addi is just growing right up. And congratulations on the addition to the family!!