CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Funny!

Well I don't have any new pictures, but Addi did the funniest thing the other day! I was at my Mom's house the other day when my sisters little boy, Tayt, came in the house saying that our neighbor's dog Gus was dead. Addi absolutely loves Gus! When Addi heard the news she came running into the front room where I was at saying "My Gus, My Gus, My dog is dead!" She was so worried. The look on her face was so funny! About five minutes later she came back inside just bawling. She was really crying so hard. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Tayt told me you were dead!" I guess Tayt had told her that I had died and she thought he was serious. Tayt said he was just kidding, but it was so cute to see how worried she was that I was really dead. I know this story is a little morbid, but it was just so cute how she was acting. I don't even know how she knows what dead really is! Well Gus wasn't actually dead, and neither was I so when she saw that I was still alive she just ran off and played. I wish I had as many cares in the world as she does!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so funny I wish that I could have been there to see her face.

hannah said...

Addi sounds like such a sweetheart. She has got to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. She has the sweetest little face! :) How's the pregnancy going?? You're getting close, huh? I'm excited for you! :)

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh, I know! I can't believe I didn't think of taking a picture. I'm retarded! It was fun to see you guys & actually talk to you face to face. ha ha. And seriously, Addi is a doll. Jet will be just as cute Ash! I think Jake thought I was such an idiot at the ball fields, cause I was like oh it's good to see you Jake, & then he's like "Ashley is here." I about peed my pants. I'm like SHE IS?! where?! ha ha