CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Well this is kind of a dumb anniversary to celebrate, but I guess this day changed my life forever! Ten years ago today was the very first time Jake and I ever got together. I remember it was over the phone, and I was so nervous and so excited! I already had a crush on Jake so I had been dreaming of how it would happen since the first of eighth grade. Now those of you who went to high school with us know that are relationship was crazy, but I guess we always had something for each other that would never go away! It's so weird to think back about how much has changed since I was fourteen! Geez that seems like forever ago! I hate telling people we've only been married for two and a half years, because it really seems like we've been married for a lot longer then that! I tried to find an old picture of just the two of us, but I don't know how to put them in my computer if they don't come strait from my camera, so this will have to do. I know this might be dumb to celebrate this anniversary, especially because we haven't been a couple the whole time, but even when we weren't together we might as well have been. Well anyways I'm just happy about the way things have turned out for us! We've been through a lot together, but every second has been worth it!

8 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Cute picture you guy's!! You two are such a cute couple! I can't believe that you guy's have been together that long!! Happy Anniversary!

hannah said...

You guys are so cute together! Ashley, you are so beautiful!!! I'm glad that your little 8th grade crush turned into something so wonderful! I'm happy for you guys! And I don't think its a dumb anniversary to celebrate.

Nick & Danielle said...

That is sooo cute!! I remember things like that too and I love it. It must be a Johnson thing?!

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Ashley. Its Chrissy Happy Anniversary you guys look so happy

Webb said...

You guys are so cute together! I know how you feel. We have only been married for 3 years but really we have been together for like 8 years. It crazy how time flies. Well Happy Anniversary!

Aimee said...

I LOVE your picture Ash!! You look gorgeous! Jake looks kinda pissed, but you look beautiful! ha ha. Anyway, I think it's awesome that you remember things like that & celebrate them. Congratulations!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Ashley
I just wanted to say I love that picture of you guys! Congrats!

Jenny Kay said...

Hey!
We seriously need to hang out or sure! We are so board all the time! Brynn and Addie need to play together..she needs a friend so bad!