CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I haven't blogged forever!

I haven't posted on my blog for so long! We don't have the Internet yet at our new place so I haven't been able to download any pictures. Well I haven't really taken any pictures lately either! We've officially moved to Cedar. I've started school, and Jake found a job! It was a stressful couple of days, but we made it! I go to school every Monday Wednesday and Friday, so my sister Brittany baby sits for me, at least for the time being. When she finds a job I don't really know what I'll do but hopefully it'll work out! Hopefully soon I'll have some new pictures but until then this will have to do!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley this this Marianne Blackwell. We have set up a blog and I don't have an email address for you, so here it is blackwell-bulletin.blogspot.com I hope all is well sounds like life is busy. Please stay in youch and we love checking your blog.

Webb said...

I'm glas your back in Cedar. We should get together and play games sometime. Well good luck with school.

Aimee said...

Hey Ash!! It sounds like you guys are doing well! How is the pregnancy going? What classes are you taking this semester? That's awesome that Brittany is able to help you! I saw her a couple of weeks ago in Delta, how random is that?! And I still haven't seen you! Next time we're both home, are ARE hanging out! :) Talk to you soon,
Aimee

Alison said...

Are you kidding?!?! I about welled up a few times at the show because I love SYTYCD that much!!!

I'm glad to hear you are a crazy fan just like me. I hope you can make it the real life deal one of these years, it was so fun!

Scott and Siobhan said...

Hey Ash
Congrats on the pregnancy. I bet Jake is happy that he's getting a boy.

The Church house said...

Hi Ashley, I think that you have been playing too much fantasy football and you have forgotten your blog. JK. You have been tagged. See ya soon. LeAnn
My blog is russandleann.blogspot.com