CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Way Cute!

Ok so I know Erica just barely made this blog but I'm sooo excited about it! My mom is always telling me that I need to put bows in Addi's hair, but they're always just too much money! Well Erica is making these way cute bows, headbands, and flowers and she's selling them all for $2 a piece! They're usually so much more then this so I'm so excited! Well you should check them out!
The website is http://luvthehair.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love the bows, they are so cute. It is always nice to have a cheaper place to buy them. That makes me laugh about your husband's comment. Yes I am a Sweat, I guess our two families have a long time rivarly, at least with wrestling.

Lisa Moore said...

Ash, these are so cute! Is this Erica Chapel?? Just wondering!