CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Addi's Birthday!

So I know that Addi is so spoiled, and believe me I know that is why she's not the perfect little 3 year old, but how can you resist someone who tells you she loves you about every five seconds! No really she is, for the most part, such a stinking sweetie! She is already 3 and I can't believe how time flies. I'm not old enough or mature enough to have a 3 year old! She had 2 birthday parties. I kept saying that I didn't know what I was going to do because she didn't have any friends, but she kept saying "I do have friends Avery and Ashton!" So thanks Britt for letting these guys come up. I really didn't know what to do because she is friendless here. It's really so sad! Jake took these 3 to the Park and McDonald's while I made the cake (Or went to wal mart and my mom bought one!)

We've been wanting to get this game for her because she's always wanting to play something. It's actually really fun to play.

Addi doesn't know how to ride a bike so we thought we'd get her one. I'm pretty sure she's the only 3 year old who can't ride a bike, but for some reason she's not getting it.

This was her reaction to a bike. She just kind of stood there. Next year I'm seriously just buying her a pen with feathers on the bottom.


This was her other party. It was Jessica George's birthday to so we put her name on the cake. She was so nice to come on her own birthday.

She got one billion presents I swear! We have such a good family and friends!


She looked so cute with her hair all done and in her cute birthday outfit! I really can't believe I have a 3 year old! She gets funnier and funnier everyday and we love her so much. I wish I could remember some of the things she says, but she really says the darndest things. I can't wait to see how much she changes in the next year!


Jet was such a trooper! He can't wait til he gets all of these birthday presents!








5 comments:

hannah said...

Oh my goodness, little miss Addi is so darn cute!!! I love her cake! She is such a beautiful little girl. It looks like she had a really fun birthday. :)

Jenny Kay said...

Brynn doesnt have any friends either!! We REALLY need to get them together!

Aimee said...

Goll Ash your kids get cuter every time you put up pictures!! Jet is getting so big, he's such a doll!

Erica said...

Fun Birthday! Don't you love it when you spend all that money on a gift or gifts and they don't even seem to care about them. Give them a cake and some ice cream and they think their in heaven. Oh well. It sure is fun to spoil them. I knew that Addi and Cambrie were close in age but I didn't realize that they were that close. It is weird to have a three year old though, like you said, I still feel like a kid myself.

Nate and Britney said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Addi!! I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is so darn cute!! I love the Dora cake!