CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I promise he's a good Dad!

So the other day Jake had tons of homework to get done so I decided to help him by running to Wal Mart to get something that he needed. Well when I got home this is what Jet looked like! Jake was trying to take a timed test, but Jet would not keep his binky in his mouth. Now Jet has always struggled with this, especially when he's tired he just won't keep it in even though he always cries when he's not sucking on it!

Jake pulled the elastic off of our CPR mask (I don't know why we have a CPR mask, but just in case you need one you know who to call!) and strapped it through the wholes of his binky so that it wouldn't fall out! It was the funniest thing and Jet was sleeping SOOO sound. I've considered rigging this binky mask up myself I just know it wouldn't work quite as well! Well Jake got all of his homework done and did well on his test and Jet was sound asleep so I guess everybody wins!

8 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

That is the funniest thing!! I love it!!

Nick & Danielle said...

That is basically the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can just picture Nick doing the same thing. Loved it!

Aimee said...

ha ha, oh my gosh that is hilarious!! Count on Jake to come up with something creative like that. How funny!!

Shai said...

That is awesome!! At least he was creative about it! It was awesome to hang out with you a little over the weekend by the way!

hannah said...

That is the funniest thing! Its a good idea, though! I could picture my husband doing the same thing, though. :)

Webb said...

That is hilarious! Way to go Jake!

Staci said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your little boy! Probably because it reminded me of something David would do. I guess whatever works to keep the kids happy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,
The kids are so cute and I think this picture is so funny. I have a blog but it is private so I need to ok you to view it. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite. lmiller00@gmail.com. It sounds like things are going great. Keep in touch!