CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Curlers!

I bought these curlers forever ago and I finally decided to try them. She actually sat pretty good while I put them in.

I think I did a pretty good job for my first time. I remember when I was younger my mom would put these in my hair and I hated them.

She really did look so cute (at least in the front!) I'm definitely going to keep practicing.


The bottom ones fell out so it wasn't near as curly on the bottom. I definitely need practice.



I thought she looked like Shirley Temple. I know I've told you this before Brittney, but even Jed and Britt both said she looked a lot like Brooklyn with her hair all curly, which makes me very happy!



4 comments:

hannah said...

Yay for curlers! Her hair looks so pretty! I remember wearing curlers, too, and I hated them. :)

Nick & Danielle said...

Oh my gosh I hated those things. Every Saturday at like six, my mom would make us take a bath and then put our hair in curlers for Sunday. She does look adorable though!!

Erica said...

Cute! I should try curlers on my daughter, but after the perm experience I think she would see the curler and run away screaming:) I love that dress too, way cute.

Nate and Britney said...

Your right, she does look like Brookelyn. I noticed that at Dustyn and Heather's house. I love her curly hair she looks adorable!! It was sure fun to see you guy's!