CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mount Rushmore

In between Jordan's ball games we got to go see Mount Rushmore. I know addi will never remember this, but I really wish she would because we had so much fun! It was so beautiful! This is my sister Lacey and her two twins (she had to leave her other two kids at home)! I don't know if it was fun to see Mount Rushmore, or just that I was with my mom and sister that made it fun, but we had a pretty good time!!
My mom and three of her grand kids! She is such a great grandma!!
And Addi loves her so much!

3 comments:

Mikkel said...

That's cool you went there! I have always thought it would be cool to go... just doesn't seem like there is any thing else to see near by... so that's cool you had a reason to be up there!

Rach said...

It seems fake! I've only seen it in movies and like postcards! That is awesome that you went there. It doesn't look like a huge mountain like I imagined!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.