CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Finally pictures of Addi!

I may be a little biased, but I think she's still the cutest little girl ever. Her hair is getting so long. She's still not talking a ton but she's getting better. She says anything you ask her to say! If you ask her how old she is she'll tell you she's one!
I know I look really good in this picture. (Just kidding)We still hang out together pretty much all day by our selves. Jake takes the car to school so we don't usually get to go anywhere. I love getting to be with her all day. I hate going to work because I'm use to it just being the two of us. She usually comes and gets in bed with us around six every morning and this morning she was so cute. She kept putting her arms around me and giving me kisses. Even though I was so tired, I didn't care because she was being so cute.

She is the biggest mess maker! She literally gets into EVERYTHING!!! I don't clean anything until the evening because she'll just get it dirty again.
I took this picture the other day. I thought it was funny so still posted it. I'm growing out her bangs, and if I don't pull them back they hang in her face all day. She never tries to move them out of her face.

2 comments:

JEN said...

These are so cute!! It just makes me miss you guys more! Thanks for posting such cute pics! Did I tell you I love your hair... because I do!!

Mikkel said...

HI ASH! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS LIVING? YOUR HAIR LOOKS GOOD AND HOUSE LOOKS NICE! WHERE ARE YOU WORKING?