CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Addi was NEMO for Halloween. She was so stinking cute. It really was the best costume especially because it only cost me ten bucks!!
I had to work so I wasn't able to go trick or treating with her, but Jake said she was really funny. He said she ran around to every car and tried to take big hand fulls at every stop. He kept having to say "only one Addi!" At first she wanted to eat every piece as soon as she got it, but Jake taught her to put it in her bag every time, and she caught on pretty fast.





Addi even loved this costume. She kept saying "Memo" so I'd have to put it on her and then after a minute of running around in the house she'd get hot so I'd have take it off again.
Addi got a ton of candy. (Well a lot for a little girl) And I know that I'm going to be the only one eating it! I love Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

JEN said...

How cute is that costume?!! I love it, now I feel like a loser mom because I didn't do anything for halloween! no costume, no candy, no trick-or-treating! I just thought he isn't old enough to care, but it looks like Addi had fun! oh well... she is so big and so cute. We miss you guys tons!!

Rach said...

Ashley! Addi looked so freakin cute in that nemo outfit!! I can't believe you got it for ten bucks! I wish I could have seen her in real life. She is adorable. Oh and thanks for the comment you left on my blog!! It made my day. I am trying so hard to lose the pounds so it made me feel way good. You are the best!

Mikkel said...

I love the costume as well! Especially the back shot. I was wondering where you are working at? I talked to Kasey and he said you guys both got into the housing that you were saying you really wanted this summer.... but they hardly see you cause your schedules are so different! So are you driving to SUU for school? And please blog back, I want to hear what you are up to!