CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Addi loves her treats!! (Just like her Mom)

I thought these pictures were so funny! This morning I was cleaning up after our big camping adventure when I was feeling like a treat. Me and Addi went and rummaged through Dads hunting fanny pack and found some of his candy. I pulled a treat out for each of us and thought we were good.
Next thing I know this is what she had. Not one, not two, but three Suckers!! She really was trying to eat all of them at the same time.
She was pretty happy that she had all three of these suckers, and I didn't take them away from her because she was being so content with all of them!
Well a little while later I went back into her room, and this is where her suckers were! I guess she was just saving them for later! :) For the rest of the day she hauled around Dad's fanny pack trying to get me to give her more candy. She may look just like her dad but she acts just like me!

1 comments:

JEN said...

She is so cute! That is so funny she was saving her suckers for later!!