CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Jet!

Well I hadn't been taking very good pictures of Jet so I've decided to be better! These are just some of the cutest ones!

I LOVE LOVE this picture. It's the only one that I have of him smiling and let me tell you he has the Cutest smile you'd ever see!

This was the very first time he ate. He's got a sweet tooth just like his mom. We started with rice and he didn't really like that so we went to sweet potato's. He also likes applesauce. Don't worry I've tried carrots too. I try to be a little bit healthy!






I love this one! He looked so cute with a little bow on his head! Addi thought this was hilarious, Jake did Not!




I am so grateful for Jet. My Mom has Addi for a couple of days and it's been really nice to have some me and Jet time. He doesn't get near enough attention when Addi's around. I definitely need to work on that!





1 comments:

hannah said...

Oh, he is SO cute! I love his big eyes! :)