CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dance Lessons and Little Jet!

Ok, So Addi started dance lessons, and I'm so excited! I think I was more excited to take her then she was to go, but when we left the class she was definitely more excited then I was! She did so good. I was very proud of her! I can't believe I have someone in Dance!

On the way home I called my mom and started saying "I might be biased, but I think she did just as good as some of the four year old in her class who have been going all year!" Wow I guess I'm going to be one of THOSE moms who thinks their kid is the best, but she really was! :) She was so cute and I hope she continues to enjoy it as much as she did that first day, because she will have a blast if she does!

I can't believe my baby is already four months! It really feels like I just had him. This is my sisters baby Jaylee. She is so cute and little, and Jet looks like a monster next to her. Someday they, along with my brothers baby Jacen, are going to make a nice little trio! Poor Grandma!


I was just playing around while I was waiting for Jake to get done with his homework, but I thought they were cute. I don't take enough pictures of Jet. I swear with Addi every time she opened her eyes I was taking a picture of her, but I never remember to take any of Jet.






1 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

It still surprises me to see you with dark hair! I really like it! I love the picture with Jet and Jaylee. Jet looks so innocent. You have such a cute family!