CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter

Ok I know I'm so late on posting about Easter, so I wasn't going to post any pictures but some of them were just too cute to skip!

My Mom bought both the kids' Easter clothes and I think they both look so stinking cute! Jake had to work on Easter so he wasn't there. This picture would be so much cuter with him in it!

Mom with all the girls!


My mom will probably hate that I put this picture in, but I think it is SOOO funny. This is really what the twins are like all the time. I love them so much. They are the cutest things, but really I don't know how my sister does it!



This was how Addi was with all of the pictures until I told her I was going to take away her Easter stuff! I really was so mad at her! She still looks cute though!





This is all Addi wanted for Easter! You can't tell but they're Crabby Patties from Spongebob. Every time we walked by them in Walmart she told me that was what she wanted! They actually taste pretty good!






She wasn't so sure about the Easter thing, well at least no at first. It took her a second to warm up but once she did she loved it! We had a really good Easter.






2 comments:

hannah said...

Ashley, you look AMAZING!!! Your kids are seriously so cute. I LOVE Addi's easter dress, that is SO pretty! Your pictures are so fun to look at. :)

Kim Possible said...

you mom with the twins is one of my fav.
Your little boy is so cute!
Wow I'm glad you have a blog so I can scan quickly and know a little bit about who my cousin is, again.