CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My computer is broken!!

Well I'm feeling really bad because I was at the school the other day when all of the sudden our computer quit working. Come to find out we lost our whole hard drive!!! Everything is gone! Even all of my pictures! We haven't been able to afford to fix it, so luckily we have the best neighbors who are letting us borrow their lap top until my dad's done doing his books so we can borrow his lap top! (Thanks Kasey and Maridee!!) It's such a mess! I'll be so relieved when school is done so maybe, just hopefully, we can have some money!! :) Well I can't wait to put new pictures up! I hope everything's going good with all of you!

1 comments:

Winters said...

Ashley
We finally have a blog!!!!
kas and mer