CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Day!

Addi got lots of stuff for Christmas, but I don't think she really cared. I felt kind of bad because I thought she was going to be way into it and she wasn't. We were kind of dumb though because we thought that if we kept her up all day on Christmas Eve she would go to sleep early and then not be tired when we had to get up at five thirty. Well we kept her up all day, but she didn't go to sleep early. She was so tired and grumpy most of Christmas day. It was NOT a good idea after all!
She wanted a bike for Christmas, but she doesn't know how to use peddles yet so we got her a little motorized one. I think she's a little afraid of it but that's ok.
She had to be coaxed on almost every present. I'm telling ya she was not happy!
After awhile she was staring to get the hang of it, but she still wasn't way into it!
Believe it or not this tooth brush was her favorite present. I guess we could have saved a ton of money if we would've know that was going to be the best.

0 comments: