CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

We're going to Kansas!! Well hopefully!

We went back to watch Jordan play basketball last week in Torrington, Wyoming. We had so much fun! We never imagined that it would be as much fun as it was. We didn't get to see Jordan very much so that wasn't good but he played so good, well everyone played so good! This is Addi sleeping on the floor during the first half of the game. This is how it was every game. She slept during every first half. All the people around us couldn't believe she could sleep through so much noise! I had to explain to everyone that she'd been going to ball games and track meets since three days after she was born, so she knows how to tune out the noise!!
This is Jordan's team! I feel bad the pictures kind of blurry! I still can't believe they won. They won the semi final game by one, and the final game went into double overtime. I really about had a heart attack. It was so much fun.
We're so proud of Jordan. He played really good (except for he fouled out the last game!) Addi just loves Jordan. Actually she loves everyone except for Brittany and I can't figure out why. She tried everything she could to make her like her, and she just never would! I"ll work on her Britt! You'll be her favorite in no time!! I love my family! We always have a lot of fun being together.
I'm trying to talk Jake into going to Kansas! At this point it's a maybe but he really needs to stay home and work so I know it will take a lot of begging and sucking up to him!! :) Hopefully we can ride with my parents so it won't cost us too much!! Thanks again Jordan, We're pretty proud of you!!

0 comments: