CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday and Random Stuff

Addi turned 5! I still can't believe it! This year for her birthday she wanted to stay in a hotel, go swimming, and go to the Fun Center. Let me tell you the Fun Center is awesome! We had a great time and I'm grateful to my sisters and mom who drove up just for Addi!













Jace and Janae had the prom this year. I always hoped they would go together, but it didn't happen! :) Janae was so sweet to let Addi and the girls come over and help her get ready. It's weird to think that when it was my Prom they came over when I was going. Geez time really flies!






Jace was unbelievably good looking at the prom! :) He was definitely the hottest!




Aren't these two the cutest homeless kids you've ever seen!






Elli is just like Addi, always making messes!


0 comments: