CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Advice please!

so all weekend long i have been contemplating cutting my hair off. jake is no help and says he does not care. seriously jake a little help please. i know i just got it done which by the way jenny i do love the way you did it i just feel like i need a change. anyways, i am turning to you guys. am i going to regret cutting my hair or will i like it. im not very good at doing my hair so most of the time it just looks long and stringy and i just keep thinking i need a change but im afraid i will regret not having my hair. well any ideas would be greatly appreciated. im doing this from my phone and its not letting me use caps or any punctuation besides periods so please dont mind all the typos.

3 comments:

JEN said...

ASHLEY! I never comment on any blogs but I had to tell you what I think:) I chopped my hair (twice... once in Chicago, remember? and then last year) I ALWAYS regret it. The growing out phase is the worst. And once you cut it you will want it back. SOOO~ I say get a DIFFERENT haircut. I have it long with layers and I am LOVING it right now. It is so light and easy to do. That is what I hate about long hair... it is so heavy. But I LOVE my new "stylist" (ha! I don't know what else to call her... my hair cutter? haha)... she is awesome!! If you are ever down in St. George you should have her take a look at your hair:) If not then I say just CHANGE it... maybe even take a few inches off... but don't chop.

but if you do chop I am sure you will look hot. Cuz you always do:)

Tiffy Ann said...

Only cut it if you find a cut that you LOVE. The growing out phase is seriously crappy, but if you do want to cut it you might really like it and keep it like that for awhile, so you won't need to worry about growing it out. :) Do not just go in and tell them to cut!
If you want a change and aren't sure about it being short, do layers or something like that.
Love ya tons!!!

Shai said...

I think you would look cute with a short do! Sometimes you just need to do something different. But really only cut it if you really want to, otherwise you will regret it. I always have the same problem of if I should cut or try to grow out. Then I realize that if my hair was long it would just hang, or I would pull it up. So I usually cut it and love it! But I really do think you would look cute with short hair!