CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Cute Kids

Jake has been gone a lot this month so we haven't been doing too much! Jake has traveled for 2 weeks this month so we've spent a lot of time in Delta. It's so good to be home. I really do like living here but I still miss Delta. I'm so grateful to my family for letting us come so much. We've found a place to rent for awhile and we're not excited about it, but hopefully it won't be for very long. We're moving to Urie. It's only about 3 miles from Mountain View so it's not much of a move, but I still HATE packing everything up and moving.
Elli has the funniest smile, but I can't get a good picture of it!
She has 2 bottom teeth and more coming!
Jet's face ALWAYS looks like this! I really don't even know how to keep it clean. He always looks like a homeless child!
Addi's playing soccer! She loves it. It's so crazy to have someone old enough to play organized sports. It's fun to watch, but I have a whole new understanding of why my dad acted the way he did when he was unhappy about the way we performed! If she's going to do it I want her to be the best, and we have a long way to go to be the best!
Watching soccer games!
Napping with Uncle Jace.
The kids just laid here and watched a movie the other night! It was unbelievable that they all just watched it. It was pretty sweet!
Riding in Addi's derby car. This little jeep doesn't have a battery so the kids just push it around.
How cute is this picture! This was at the Stansbury football game. We've been to a lot of the games so far, and hopefully we'll got to most of the rest. I hate missing the boys' games!

2 comments:

Shai said...

Wow looking at those pictures I think Addi looks just like you! The one of her all by herself could be you when you were little! I never really saw it before, but wow! You do have super cute kids, and it was good to see you for the minute I did the other day! We should try to go to lunch or something next time you come down!

Aimee said...

Ash!! Your kids are seriously so adorable! Addi looks EXACTLY like you. I hope things are going well for you guys! Is Jake liking his job?