CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I go by Mrs. Abbott now!

Well I finally did it! I'm all grown up with a real job! I still can't believe it! I'm really excited and extremely nervous! One of the elementary teachers at the school right by me is moving somewhere else this weekend so I start on Monday. I'm so nervous about just jumping in there, but I knew if I didn't do it soon, I probably wouldn't ever do it! I'm extremely nervous about leaving my kids, but I feel like we"re making the right decision for our family. I know it won't be easy for all of us, but it's only a 1 year contract so if it doesn't work out I won't do it next year! So, from now on, around the Bridger Valley, I will be known as Mrs. Abbott! (That still sounds so weird sometimes, but I love it!)

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Way to go Mrs.Abbott I am so proud of you!!! You are going to be a great teacher I wish you could teach my kids!!! I love you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting... You will do amazing! I hope all is well, tell your cute family HELLO!

Tiffy Ann said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy those kiddies. They will absolutely love you.

Keith and Shasta said...

Ash!!! That is so awesome! Congrats! And good luck. All those little boys are going to have a crush on you. You will be awesome!

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey congrats. That is so excited. You'll do great. What grade is it?

Kiesha said...

Congrats Ash! I got called the Friday before school started to fill in for a few weeks in 3rd grade. It has turned out to be an all year thing! It has been stressful and just jumping in without preparing is overwhelming but it's great experience! What grade are you in?

Ashley Abbott said...

I'm in 4th! I hope the kids aren't smarter then me!

BRIT said...

Are you smarter than a 4th grader?? :) I'm sure you are doing awesome! You are a natural with kids...Good Luck and lets be thinking about our vacation!!