CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Addi and Jet!

Addi and Jet were both looking so cute to go to church the other day so I made Jake take pictures of them together. You can't really see Addi's pretty dress in these pictures, but she really did look so cute. Addi is really lucky this year because she gets to Christmas dresses from her Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. My dad picked this one out when he thought we couldn't get the other one. My mom tried to take it back, but my Dad wanted Janie and Addi to keep them so this is her pre-Christmas Christmas dress!
This cute outfit is from our friends in St. George. He really looked so cute. The pants were a little big, but the top fit him almost perfectly! My little brother put the basketball in his hands. If any of you know Jake and his family Jet will have no choice but be a wrestler so Hunter thought he was being funny with the basketball!
Addi asked me take this picture! She really loves Jet so much, it almost drives me crazy sometimes!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh Ash they are so cute!! I can't handle it. Addi is such a cute big sister, she looks like she loves Jet so much. You guys really do have the cutest kids!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-mandi-air-dingin