CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Good news!

Well I don't have any pictures today, but I do have some good news. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said that he had me scheduled to be induced on Monday December 1st. That is in 10 days! I can't believe it's going to be so soon! I have another appointment on Wednesday so maybe he'll change his mind but as of right now I'm going to have this baby the Monday after Thanksgiving. Well we're pretty excited and nervous to have a new baby in our home, but ready or not here he comes!! Hopefully I'll have some new pictures soon, I've been slacking!

7 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Wow that was fast. It is crazy that you are going to have another little one in just a little over a week. I'm excited for you.

Nate and Britney said...

How EXCITING!! I am so excited.... I bet you are ecstatic!! Congrats and I can't wait to see the little guy!!

Shai said...

Wow your pregnancy went by so fast.. for me!! :) If I don't see you by the time you have him, I hope that everything goes really really good, and that you are both ok. Love you!

Liz Szilagyi said...

That did go by really fast. Congrats

hannah said...

WOW! That's really exciting! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. :)

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey congrats! That is awesome!

JEN said...

CONGRATS!! That is awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy:)