CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduation

Jake Graduated on Saturday! We are so proud of him. We are still going to stay down here and continue school til he gets his masters degree, but at least he has that step done. It's such a relief to have finally decided what we were going to do.
He looked so handsome in his cap and gown, but it was kind of weird to see him in black instead of red!!
All of his family came, and both of my parents came. We had a lot of fun spending the day with our families. They are also very proud of Jake.

Addi was sooo tired after the long day. She wouldn't look at the camera in one picture! She really was pretty good most of the day and she had tons of fun seeing her Grandmas and Grandpas.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Ash!! I just stumbled upon your blog. Your little girl is so stinkin' cute! And that's awesome that Jake graduated! Congratulations to you guys! I bet that's nice to have that out of the way. Now only 2 more years (right, is a masters 2 years?) & he'll be done. You look so good!! I can't believe you have a daughter, you DO NOT look like it!! I hope everything is going well for you guys. You have such a cute little family!

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey Ash! That is awesome about Jake. Congratulations! And Addi has gotten so big. She is such a cute little girl!

Jenny Kay said...

Ashley,
I had no idea that you had a blog! I hope you dont mind I am looking at it! Addie is SO cute! I cant believe how big she has gotten, we havent seen her..or you for a while. I love her hair cut too!

Rach said...

Hey Ashley,
I can't believe how big Addi is! I know I say that every time, but Hello... she is growing like a freaking weed! What are you feeding her! Stop!!!! She is getting too old! She is supposed to be like not talking and just tiny! I am so happy for you and Jake! That is awesome! So what are you guys up to now?? Keep blogging I love to pop in your life every now and again. Oh and if you see Meridee, will you please tell her congrats and that I want to see her baby someday!! Talk to you later!