CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Addi's hair is gone!!

I don't really know why I decided to cut Addi's hair. It's always in her face, but I don't know if this will help becuase that's just how her hair hangs: in her face. This is Addi's before picture. It really was getting long, but it was all different layers, it wasn't even at all.
She wasn't too excited about getting her hair cut! She wouldn't sit still for two seconds.
My sister Lacey cut her hair, well actually she cut Addi's and colored mine this weekend. I can't afford to get mine colored anymore, so my sister was kind enough to do it for me! Thanks Lacey!! She really did do a good job, I was very impressed! My sister has never been to hair school, and this was her first time. I was really excited it looked so good!
This is how much we cut off! I know it looks like a rat or somehting!
This is her after picture. It is very cute, I just hope I can do it!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Your blog is so cute! Thanks for giving me the chance to do your hair. Thanks for putting up with me. I Love you. Lacey

Crystal said...

Oh addi's hair will look so cute shorter and it will grow in thick and look somuch better I did that to madisons and it is growing so fast and so thick!!! It looks so cute!!! :)

Shai said...

Ash!! I am glad I found you! Addie's hair looks so dang cute! You need to come hang out with me sometime. Love you!

Jenna Marie said...

Ashley, Your daughter is so freaken cute!! She looks just like you.

Aimee said...

I love her little hair style. Lacey is so talented! She did a great job on the cut!