CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

I Love Christmas!!

My family has a tradition where every year we take a family picture in front of our Christmas tree. My family does it on Christmas Eve, but we're never home on Christmas Eve so we took ours a couple of nights ago. My Christmas tree is teeny, but we still like it.
I know the tree is blurry, but it's still a cute picture.
I had to put this one, because of Addi's shoes (well my shoes). She loves my shoes, and I don't know why. She wears them EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

JEN said...

I LOVE all the new pics! Addi is so dang cute and you look way cute too! I love your hair! She really is getting so big. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Rach said...

Jen is right, she is way cute! We need to start that Christmas tree tradition, it sounds cool. Sorry you were sick. How are you liking Hurricane?