CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Addi's Crazy Hair!

Her hair is always in her face! Jake thought that if I cut her bangs it would help, but it hasn't. Now she has a layer of hair underneath the hair that's hanging in her face.
Luckily she has a pretty face, because her hair never looks very good! I had just taken it out of her elastic, and it was just kind of flopping everywhere!
OOPS! I didn't turn this picture the right way! Oh well! If I could figure out how to put some videos on I could show you guys how funny she is when she's dancing. It really is great, and she does it ALL the time!

2 comments:

JEN said...

Her hair looks so cute! I love it with bangs! I miss Addi- and you guys too:( But I love to see all the new pics!

Rach said...

I love your new pics. I died at how big Addi is getting. She looks so much older than she did this summer. She is so cute! I can't believe how BIG SHE IS!!!!