CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We miss everyone!!!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't updated my blog lately, but my family doesn't have the Internet at their house so I haven't been able to do it. I have tons of pictures to put on so keep checking because someday they'll all be on!! We miss everyone so much (but we don't miss the job :)! Today I said something about Bridger and Hallee to Addi and she said "Hayee" and then she tried to say Bridger, but she doesn't quite got it yet! We can't wait to see everyone when you guys get back! We all need to get together sometime! You all better make sure and call me! Keep checking the blog because I really am going to update it! We Love You Guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).