CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Still a Slacker!!!

I'm sorry I'm still slacking! I have so many pictures to put on the blog, but since I've been home I haven't had any time to sit down and do it! We have just sort of been hanging out since we got home. Since we didn't come home with as much money as we expected (Well no money actually) We've both just been trying to get our feet back under us. We're both still kind of upset about how the summer went, but there's not a whole lot we can do about it now. We're still waiting to hear about those apartments, so we've been spending a lot of time in Delta. It's nice to be home and Addi is having fun getting reacquainted with all of her aunts and uncles. We miss Chicago, sometimes, and it's kind of cool to see them say something on TV about Chicago and think that we have lived there. Addi still misses Bridger and Hallee, and she still says there names when I show her a picture of them. She's actually getting better at saying Bridger! Well I'm sorry I've been slacking someday there really will be a bunch of new cute pictures So keep checking just in case! We hope everything is going well for everyone! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi there, I found your blog off of Jen Allen's. Is your husband a cousin of Ches Jacobsen? I'm good friends with Mylisa and I remember her telling me that Ches had a cousin named Jake that was going out with APX this summer to Chicago. Have I made the right connection here?

Ashley Abbott said...

Yeah you have! Ches is Jake's cousin. We love Ches and Mylisa! We don't see them much but we have fun when we do. Yep you've made the right connection!