CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!

Well I guess we're moving back to Delta! A couple of weeks ago IPSC called and offered Jake a job. We applied for the position before we moved to Mountain View, and we weren't expecting a call from them at all! Living in Delta is what I've always wanted, and Jake feels more and more the same way the older we get, but when it came right down to it really has been a hard decision for us. I love my job here, we make more money here, and we actually do like Mountain View, but we want to be close to our families and friends and really is there a better place to raise your kids??? I might be biased, but growing up in Delta was great and we both want to give our kids the same opportunities we had! Jake and I have really struggled with the choice of making more money or living where we really want to, but we've come to the conclusion that we just want to be in Delta. IPSC will be a great place for Jake to work. He's really excited about it and I'm happy for him! Hopefully I'll get a teaching job there someday, and then life would be perfect. Anyways, I'm starting to sound like I'm having to talk my self into it, but we really are excited about being there. I'm not excited to live without my hubby for 5 months! :) Well anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know we're on our way! Now maybe I can see some of my friends a little more often! (Shai, maybe we really will go to lunch now!)

8 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Congrats on the job. I'm sure everything will be wonderful.

Shai said...

Congrats! I've been wanting to tell you that for a week or so! But we will for sure get together for lunch. It will happen!

hannah said...

Congrats to Jake! I'm sure everything will work out great for you guys. You really do have to live where you'll be happiest. All the money in the world couldn't buy the best place to grow up! :) And your kids are just adorable. I know I say this all the time, but Jet is totally a mini-Jake. I can't believe how grown up Addi looks and that Miss Elli is already a year old! Time goes by so fast. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas! :)

Lacey said...

Nobody is more EXCITED then ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick & Danielle said...

That is awesome, Ash!!! Congrats! Maybe one day I'll join you down there.

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Rachel (Petersen). I'm working a LONG shift in the ER and stumbled across your blog : ) Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! I keep telling my husband that we need to move down there for some warmer weather someday too. Delta really is a great place!! I have to admit that I miss it there! And I didn't realize that you have an Addison and Ellie too, how crazy is that! If we would have had a boy maybe we would have named him Jet ;) Well Good Luck with the move I hope all goes smoothly!! And my blog is locked but you can send your email to me and I'll send ya an invite if you'd like, it's raeasay@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm half asleep so I forgot to tell you how darling your kids are too!!

Nate and Britney said...

Ashley that is so neat!! We are happy for you guy's!! Nate wishes everyday he could live in DELTA and help his dad. He loves it there.... who knows, we might end up there someday too!! Congrats!