CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

What a Mess!

I was trying to get my homework done today, and Addi would not stop climbing all over me! She was just wanting me to play with her, but it was driving me crazy! Finally she ran off, and I could here playing with something but I didn't stop her cause I was actually getting something done. When I got all done with my assignment I walked into my room and this is what I found.
She had climbed up on the desk, and had pulled everything out she could find. I couldn't get mad at her because it was my fault, but it really was quite the mess!

2 comments:

JEN said...

so cute! I love the swim suit! you just need to come visit us!! we are having major hot weather, perfect for swimming:)

Rach said...

Ashley she is a gem! I miss her. Hallee still thinks we are going to the park with "Addi and Bridger" everytime we go! Miss you and keep putting pics on. I love it!!