CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm such a slacker!!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged for soooo long. We've had a lot going on lately. We've finally moved and are loving our new place. We spent labor day weekend camping with some of our APX friends. We had a blast. Hanging out with everyone is the only thing we miss about the summer! Addi is getting big and she's starting to talk a lot better! My camera's been dead so tomorrow I'm going to take some pictures to put on the blog. Oh yeah I've cut my hair. It's short! I don't really like it, but it was time for a change. Jake and I both started school so we've been pretty busy doing homework. Well I don't know if anyone even looks at our blog since I've not been very good at changing it, but I hope people are still looking at it. I hope all is well with everyone. I'll put some pictures on soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still check it!! I am always hoping to see new pics but still love to see Addi in the dryer. I hope you are going to post a pic of your hair! I want to see so bad!! Who did you go camping with? How is school going? We miss you guys!!

Rach said...

I check your blog all the time too so you better keep blogging. I want to see your hair!! I am dying! Put pics on or I will drive down to Hurricane myself! MISS YOU!