CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Pool Time!

Addi and Bridger are over trying to find the ducks! Addi gets bored at the pool so I send her over to look at the ducks. We have a little pond by our house, and there's always a lot of ducks and geese!
This is Jana and Jay! The pool was so nice yesterday, because they were taking care of our children, and we just had to lay out!

This is Bridger again! We love Bridger!


Addi was more into the dog then she was the pool!
This is Hallee, Addi, and Bridger! Addi is kind of the third wheel in this friendship! Bridger and Hallee are boyfriend and girlfriend so Addi's just always tagging along! Hallee and Addi are in a love hate relationship! Hallee doesn't like Addi very much most of the time, but someday I'm sure they'll be good friends!

Addi is the little girl who's always stealing everyone elses stuff! She always takes everyone elses sippy cups! If you look close she has two sippy cups, one of them is Bridgers. I didn't get a picture of it but right before this she stole Bridgers binky. Addi doesn't even like binky's, but for some reason she likes Bridgers! We love Hallee too, she is the prettiest little girl!

1 comments:

JEN said...

I think this is way cute! You can't see all the picture unless you scroll over but I really like it still! I don't know which I like better though.